Wednesday, December 20, 2017

super wishes for the 2017 Holidays



It's been another year of benign neglect of this weblog by its humble proprietor. I hope all our old fans had a fine year and are about to have an even better one.

Follow-up (December 28, 2017): My friend Laura Harrison took the image below as a selfie in a Ballston Spa NY cemetery. (read her accompanying and inspiring text here at Instagram). My inserted haiku is about as new-yearish as I will probably feel this week. Don't forget to love and nurture yourself in the New Year.


3 Comments:

At January 29, 2018 3:15 AM, Blogger voyance said...

I enjoyed reading it and I think other readers might enjoy reading it as well.Thanks.
mon avenir amoureux gratuit

 
At June 17, 2021 6:44 AM, Blogger rosy123 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At February 01, 2022 4:56 AM, Blogger rosy123 said...


J’ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!!

voyance mail en ligne gratuite

 

Post a Comment

<< Home